Ben Collins – Google Sheets Bootcamp
Enhance your Google Sheets skills with this three course bundle, covering the entire data workflow, from dealing with raw data through to creating beautiful reports.
Become a Google Sheets expert today.
Are you drowning in data, but not using it to make better decisions?
Do you run a small business and want to use your data to inform your strategy?
Has your business migrated from Excel to Google Sheets, and you’re looking to further your skills?
Learn how to leverage the full power of Google Sheets to make data-driven decisions.
This bundle includes these three premium courses:
- Data Cleaning in Google Sheets
- Data Analysis with Google Sheets
- Build Dashboards with Google Sheets and Data Studio
- Included in the Google Sheets Bootcamp course bundle:
- Three premium online courses
- Actionable, bite-size 5 – 10 minute video lessons teaching key topics
- Copies of all the raw datasets for you to follow along
- Copies of all the solution templates for your own use
- Access to the private course Facebook group for Q&A
- Certificate upon completion
Ok Google Sheet geeks! Here are the details of what you get in this bootcamp:
3 courses | 146 videos | 46 templates
Each 5 – 10 minute video breaks down a particular topic in Google Sheets, and allows for quick referencing in the future. You can watch them in any order you like, spread them over a few weeks or months, or even binge watch them all today if you like!
Course 1: Data Cleaning in Google Sheets
- What is data cleaning and why is it important?
- Best practices for working with data in Google Sheets
- Formulas covering common scenarios when working with data in Google Sheets
- Tips and tricks, such as shortcut keys, to make your workflow more efficient
- Professional techniques for creating cleaned, orderly data sets for your analysis
- Two in-depth case studies that show all these techniques together, in the wider context of a real-world problem
Course 2: Data Analysis with Google Sheets
- Understand and describe what your data tells you
- Predict what things might look like in the future
- Understand your customers to better serve them
- Discover what factors affect your business
- Best practices for doing all of this…and much, much more!
- TOPICS INCLUDE: Data Analysis framework, measuring data, hypothesis testing, correlation, linear regression, time series analysis, customer lifetime value, churn, retention and cohort analysis
Course 3: Build Dashboards with Google Sheets
- Understand what dashboards are and why they’re so valuable
- Have the confidence to build your own dashboards with your own datasets, in Google Sheets
- Know what to include in your dashboards to maximize their impact
- Have the technical skills to manage advanced dashboard projects without feeling overwhelmed
- Create interactive dashboards, so colleagues and clients can view the data they want to see
- Understand and use best practices in Google Sheets, to avoid making the same mistakes I made
- Be confident using advanced formulas and pivot tables
- Use Apps Script to automate processes and make your dashboards work for you!
Additional Resources you get with the Google Sheets Bootcamp:
Access to the private course Facebook group
Your enrollment is backed up with support.
There’s a private Facebook group for students, where you can ask questions, share your insights and knowledge, share your wins, and connect with other students.
I’ll be hanging out there to answer your questions.
Lifetime access to the courses
Your enrollment in the Google Sheets Bootcamp course bundle comes with lifetime access to the materials.
That way you can take a break from the material if you’re out of town, on vacation, or just swamped for a few days.
Interruptions happen, and your course videos will ALWAYS be here for you when you’re ready. This lifetime access also includes all future updates and upgrades at no extra charge.
This is my way of ensuring that Google Sheets Bootcamp course bundle remains an excellent long-term investment for you and your business.
Certificate of Completion
Want to show off your newly acquired skills?
You’ll automatically get a certificate upon completing the course, which you can share or post on Linkedin.